Any DIY enthusiast, repairman or a professional mechanic can easily address any job with the availability of a perfect set of tools. If you are an aspiring DIYer it’s time you get started with your own toolset. Also, if you just got a place of your own that needs fixing up, it’s time to buy your very own tools.
If buying is not the problem but getting the right ones with the huge varieties in the market, then help is here at Suncoast Precision Tools. This post comes from our toolset research, hence we give you five of the best quality tool sets out there for 2019.
1. DeWalt DWMT75049 192-Piece Mechanics Tools Set
The DeWalt DWMT75049 comes as a useful toolset for your standard home repairs projects. Although it is not a wide-ranging tool yet delivers on every job it can handle. What it lacks in pieces, it makes up in efficiency. DeWalt sockets come with 6 points design that gives them a robust non-slip grip. They are built to last owning to their chrome vanadium steel composition and comprehensive chrome finish.
- It’s rust resistant and easy to clean
- It’s an intermediate level tool set
- It comes with anti-slip sockets
- It comes with DeWalt Lifetime warranty
- It’s not an all-inclusive toolset
- Plastic case – susceptible to breaking
- Impact drive sockets are missing in the set
- It lacks 12 pt. sockets
2. STANLEY STMT73795 210-Piece Mixed Tool Set
From the stable of STANLEY comes this perfect Do-It-Yourself toolset. Good for DIYs, beginners, and intermediate repairmen. The awesome utility tool set comes not only with socket wrenches but bits, hex keys, pliers, ratchets, wrenches, measuring tapes as well as a utility knife.
- Long-lasting tool set
- It comes with a great organizer case
- Comes with 6 pt. sockets
- It’s a versatile tool set
- It’s a beginner/intermediate level tool set
- Comes with a breakable plastic case
- It’s not an extensive mechanic tool set
3. WORKPRO Socket Wrench Set 164-Piece Mechanics Tool Kit
This tool kit includes every tool needed for home and emergency maintenances. It comes with a compact design that makes it handy. It’s a great starter socket wrench set with both 6 pt. and 12 pt. sockets. They are made from chrome compound for durability. It comes with a perfectly designed case that organizes each of the tools, snapping them snugly in place.
- Made from chrome components for durability
- It’s a beginner level tool set
- It comes with a compact designed case
- It includes 6 pt. and 12 pt. sockets
- It has a 72 teeth gear ratchet
- It’s not a full mechanic’s toolset
4. CRAFTSMAN 36220 220-Piece Mechanics Tool Set with Case
This valuable tool kit comes off the shelf of Craftsman with a huge 220 separate pieces. With the wide range of tools, this set is not the perfect mechanic tool set but a handy toolset for your home. The kit comes with a compact design making it great to be kept in car trunks for emergencies.
It comes with a versatile set of sockets and tools plus standard and metric sockets with hex keys. The Craftsman 36220 comes with a compact plastic case but poor in organizing – the tools rattle inside the box.
- It comes with a compact case
- It comes with a lifetime warranty
- Made of alloy steel
- Beginner level tool set
- Comes with direct torque technology
- Poor organizing in the not so durable plastic case
- It’s not a complete mechanic’s toolset
5. J.H. Williams WSC-1390TB 1390-Piece Mammoth Tool Set Complete
This bad boy is an all-inclusive toolset. It comes with every tool needed to carry out just about any job. The Mammoth toolset is indeed a mammoth owing to its massive size. It comes with a wide range of durable assorted sockets, wrenches, hammers, pliers, punches, chisels, saws, scrapers, gear pullers and so on.
It comes with a long-lasting metal tool. The case has two top chests, a rolling cabinet, 34 drawers and more than 75,000 cubic meters of space. This is a perfect tool for total mechanic jobs!
- Metal tool box
- Consists all the tool required for different jobs
- It a complete mechanic tool set
- It’s a professional level tool set
- It comes with a J.H. Williams lifetime warranty
- It might seem too complicated for some DIY guys
Now you have them five of the best mechanic tool sets of 2019, straight to you unbiased. Whichever one you choose will work for you provided you weigh your choice with the task at hand. All the tools come from top-notch tool manufacturers who have become household names. Check out Suncoast Precision Tools for more quality tools.